Campbelltown Local Services
Campbelltown ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Campbelltown site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Campbelltown Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Campbelltown When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Campbelltown Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Campbelltown Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Campbelltown ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Campbelltown and a Place to Meet
The campbelltown.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Campbelltown
Campbelltown is a small town located in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide, South Australia. It has a rich history and many interesting facts that make it a great place to visit or live in. Here are some fascinating facts about Campbelltown:
1. Campbelltown was originally inhabited by the indigenous Kaurna people.
2. The town was founded in 1848 by Scottish immigrants who named it after their hometown in Scotland.
3. Campbelltown is home to the Thorndon Park Reserve, which is home to the largest oak tree in South Australia and one of the oldest in the world.
4. The Campbelltown City Band was formed in 1902 and is the oldest brass band in South Australia.
5. The town is home to the historic Magill Road which was once the main road between Adelaide and the eastern suburbs.
6. One of the largest events in Campbelltown is the Campbelltown Food Trail which takes place annually and features local food vendors and live entertainment.
7. Campbelltown is home to the Campbelltown Mall which is one of the oldest and largest shopping centers in South Australia.
8. The town has a strong community feel and is known for its friendly locals and active community groups.
9. Campbelltown is surrounded by some of the most beautiful natural landscapes in South Australia including the Adelaide Hills and the Morialta Conservation Park.
10. The Campbelltown Council offers a variety of community programs and services including public libraries, parks and recreation facilities, and community events.