Campbelltown Visitor Information
Visitor Information for Campbelltown, South Australia
Welcome to Campbelltown, a small city located in South Australia. With a population of around 27,000, Campbelltown offers a range of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy. From beautiful parks to delicious local cuisine, there is something here for everyone.
- Brookside Conservation Park - a beautiful park with walking trails, picnic areas and plenty of native wildlife
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park - another great park with walking trails, a mountain bike trail and barbecue facilities
- Morialta Conservation Park - a stunning area with hiking trails, waterfalls and panoramic views of the Adelaide plains
- Thorndon Park - a popular park with boating lake, walking trails and playgrounds for children
- Old Spot Hotel - a historic pub with great food and live music
Campbelltown has a range of great cafes and restaurants, serving up delicious local cuisine. Some popular options include:
- La Romana Pizzeria - serving up authentic Italian pizzas and pastas
- The Olive Branch Cafe - a popular spot for breakfast and brunch, with great coffee and a variety of dishes
- Campbelltown Foodland - a local grocery store with a great selection of local produce and specialty foods
Campbelltown is located approximately 10km northeast of Adelaide. The easiest way to get here is by car, with plenty of parking available throughout the city. There are also several bus routes that run through Campbelltown. For those flying in, Adelaide Airport is located approximately 15km southwest of Campbelltown.
For those looking for a place to stay in Campbelltown, there are several options available including:
- The Palms Motel - a budget-friendly option with clean and comfortable rooms
- The Arkaba Hotel - a larger hotel with a variety of room types, a restaurant and a bar
- Airbnb - several private homes and apartments available for rent throughout Campbelltown
Thank you for visiting Campbelltown, we hope you enjoy your stay!