Campbelltown Travel and Flights
Flights and Travel into Campbelltown
Getting to Campbelltown
Campbelltown is a town located in South Australia, approximately 8 kilometers northeast of Adelaide's central business district. There are several ways to reach Campbelltown, as mentioned below.
The nearest airport to Campbelltown is Adelaide Airport (ADL). Upon arrival at the airport, you can:
- Take a taxi or book a ride-share service to directly reach Campbelltown. The journey usually takes around 20 minutes.
- Rent a car from one of the car rental agencies available at the airport.
- Take public transportation from the airport to Campbelltown, which includes taking a bus to the city center and then transferring to a local bus or train.
If you are already in South Australia or a nearby location, you can consider traveling to Campbelltown by train. Options include:
- Catch a train to Adelaide Railway Station, located in the heart of Adelaide. From there, you can catch a suburban train on the T840 line, which directly connects to Campbelltown.
If you prefer driving, you can follow these directions from Adelaide's central business district to Campbelltown:
- Head northeast on Rundle St/Mall Slight right toward Grenfell St.
- Continue onto Grenfell St.
- Use the right lane to merge onto Port River Expy/M2 via the ramp to Port Adelaide.
- Continue on Port River Expy/M2. Take Nottage Terrace and North East Rd/B10 to Cumberland Hwy/A11 in Windsor Gardens.
- Take Campbelltown Rd to your destination in Campbelltown.
Accommodation in Campbelltown
Campbelltown offers a variety of accommodation options to suit different preferences and budgets. Some popular choices include:
- [Hotel Name 1]
- [Hotel Name 2]
- [Hotel Name 3]
Attractions and Activities in Campbelltown
While visiting Campbelltown, you may want to explore the following attractions and activities:
- [Attraction 1]
- [Attraction 2]
- [Attraction 3]
Local Transportation in Campbelltown
Getting around Campbelltown is convenient and easy. The town offers a well-connected public transportation system, including buses and trains, providing access to various areas within and around Campbelltown. Additionally, taxis and ride-share services are available for more personalized transportation.
How to get Sale and Discount Flights for Campbelltown locals and South Australia visitors
Through an agreement we have between our trusted travel network partner Kayak and www.campbelltown.info we are delighted to offer you Heavily Discounted Flights and Car Hire. Here you can use the same services most Travel Agents use without the price markup. Enjoy :-) Simply Visit..